The Corporation of the Town of Latchford
Temporary Rink Attendant (Part-time)
The duties include:
- Supervising the skaters/hockey players while on and off the ice; ensuring hockey players are not on the ice during the public skating time and that only sponge pucks are used. No one is allowed in the Recreation Centre Hall.
- Scraping and shoveling the ice as required; during times of low ice usage you may scrape and clean the ice, ensuring you are not in the area where individuals are skating;
- *Flooding the ice as required;
- Cleaning the bathrooms;
- Cleaning the hallway area where the benches are situated; and
- Selling chocolate bars etc., and keeping safe the monies from said sales.
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- General Labourer experience
- Supervision skills
- Willingness to work when required
- Safety Training would be an asset
- Criminal record check
- In accordance with the Municipal Employment Policy
Resumes will be accepted until positioned until December 21st 2016
Town of Latchford
P.O. Box 10, 10 Main Street
Latchford, ON P0J 1N0
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Council thanks all those who apply.