Our OfficeThe Latchford Information Centre is located on Highway 11 next to the Sgt. Aubrey Cosens V.C. Memorial Bridge in the same building as the Municipal Town Office, we have information you may need on Latchford and the surrounding area, we also have information on other locations across Ontario.
- Public washrooms are open 5 days a week year round from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m
- Regional and Ontario information including maps of Ontario and Provincial Parks
- Snowmobiling maps are available
- Open year-round-Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:00 pm.
- We are closed during the Christmas season and holidays
Rest AreaThere are a few picnic tables on the same grounds just down at the Montreal River and there you can enjoy a quiet lunch, watch the water flow to the dam and to just take a break from your travels. If you have children you can take them down to the beach area and there they will be kept busy on our new playground equipment.